Issues of Immigration and its complexities are at the height of conversation in the United States right now and will continue well into 2018.
In light of this reality, one of the best things we can do as followers of Jesus Christ and people of good will is to equip ourselves on what the bible says about Immigration.
Below is a list of book suggestions to put on your reading list in 2018:
- Christians at the Border: Immigration, The Church & The Bible, Dr. Daniel Carroll R.
- Strangers Next Door: Immigration, Migration and Mission, J.D. Payne
- Immigration: Tough Questions, Direct Answers, Dale Hanson Bourke
- The New Pilgrims: How Immigrants Are Renewing America’s Faith and Values, Dr. Joseph Castleberry
- A Better Country: Embracing the Refugees in Our Midst, Cindy M. Wu
- A Nation of Nations, Tom Gjelten
- Seeking Refuge: On the Shores of the Global Refugee Crisis, Stephan Bauman
- God is Stranger, Krish Kandiah
- There Goes the Neighborhood: How Communities Overcome Prejudice and Meet the Challenge of American Immigration, Ali Noorani
Memphis immigration Project exists to engage issues of Immigration from a biblical perspective.